Stonegate Country Club has three swimming pools, offering fun for the whole family: a shallow infant/toddler pool, a family-fun pool, and a 75 foot long lap pool with lane dividers. The pools close one hour before the Club closes each evening.
Fall, Winter, Spring:
The pools are open from March 1st through November 30th. The pools are closed for the three winter months, December – February.
Lifeguards are on duty from the Memorial Day weekend until Labor Day.
Stonegate Pool Rules
• Groups renting the Club do not have access to the pools.
• Children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times.
• When no lifeguard is present, children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
• When lifeguards are present, swimmers over the age of 8 may use the pool without an adult.
• Glass is not allowed inside the pool area.
• Back dives, running dives, and flips are not allowed. Diving off lifeguard stands is not allowed.
• Running, pushing, or throwing people in the pool are not allowed.
• No amplified music is allowed at the pool.
• Staff may restrict the use of toys in the pool.
• The lap pool is open to people of all ages.
• The two northern lap lanes in the lap pool are reserved for lap swimming.
• The southernmost lap lane rope will be removed at 1:00 pm each summer day and reinstalled in the evening. Recreational swimmers shall have priority in the southern section of the lap pool.
• Failure to follow these rules will result in loss of pool privileges.